We Contribute to Society Through Environmental Conservation Activities
We take the environment very seriously and our environmental management system reflects a commitment to conservation. We created an environmental policy and philosophy that expresses the commitment of our top management to make every effort required to not only safeguard, but improve the environment. Environmental conservation is an important factor in all business goals and objectives we set.
Our Environmental Philosophy
The ASAHI INTECC Group shall make positive efforts to promote environmental conservation at a high level and to assume its social responsibilities by striving to achieve harmony between corporate activities and the global environment.
Our Environmental Policy
As part of our corporate activities designing and manufacturing world-class medical devices, the ASAHI INTECC Group strives to contribute to society by implementing environmentally friendly production activities and conservation policies.
The corporate environmental policy is as follows:
- We observe the laws, ordinances and regulations related to the environment as well as the requirements with which we agree.
- In all of our business activities, we will work for continual improvements related to prevention of environmental pollution, reduction of wastes and saving of energy.
- We identify the effects of our business activities on the environment, set the environmental objectives and goals, and promote them.
- We improve the environmental consciousness of all of our employees through environmental education, and enlighten and support them so that each of them can carry out environmental conservation actions on their own responsibility.
- This policy is documented, enforced among all of our employees and made public according to requests from outside the company.