A versatile microcatheter that completes the simple and simplifies the complex
Ultra Low Profile Tip
- Tip tapers from 0.019″ (1.4Fr) distally to 0.033″ (2.6Fr) proximally
- Exceptional tip flexibility
- Smoothly tracks into tortuous anatomy
Low Profile Microcatheter
- Excellent crossing profile: 1.9 Fr
- Low profile design to cross microchannels
- 2 Caravel fit in a 6 FR guide catheter
ACT ONE Precision Braided Shaft
- Unique braiding delivers best-in-class flexibility
- Precision engineering ensures unmatched performance in tortuous anatomy
Internal Lumen Integrity
- Enhanced resistance to kinking in tortuous anatomy
- Facilitates optimal guidewire performance
Indications for Use
This microcatheter is intended to provide support to facilitate the placement of guidewires in the coronary and peripheral vasculatures, and can be used to exchange one guide wire for another.
This microcatheter is also intended to assist in the delivery of contrast media into the coronary and peripheral vasculatures.
Do not use this microcatheter other than for use in the coronary and peripheral vasculatures.
ASAHI Caravel microcatheter is advanced by pushing, not rotating.
|Catalog Number||OD Tip||OD Distal Shaft||OD Proximal Shaft||ID Tip||ID Shaft||Length||Hydrophilic Coating|
|CRV135-19P||.48mm (1.4 Fr)||.62mm (1.9 Fr)||.85mm (2.6 Fr)||.40mm (.016 in)||.55mm (.022 in)||135cm||70cm|
|CRV150-19P||.48mm (1.4 Fr)||.62mm (1.9 Fr)||.85mm (2.6 Fr)||.40mm (.016 in)||.55mm (.022 in)||150cm||85cm|