ASAHI CHIKAI 008
Precision and durability for neurovascular interventions
ASAHI CHIKAI 008 Neurovascular Guide Wire Features
- Precise torque response: ACT ONE provides exceptional torque response in tortuous anatomy.
- Easy navigation through distal anatomy and microcather delivery: Designed with optimum balance between tip flexibility and microcatheter support.
- Durable tip-shape retention: ACT ONE dual-coil is designed to maintain tip shape for vessel selectivity and catheter positioning.
Indications for Use
The ASAHI CHIKAI 008 Neurovascular Guide Wire is intended to be used in the neuro vasculature to facilitate placement and exchange of therapeutic devices such as cerebral catheters during intravascular therapy. This guide wire is intended for use only in the neuro vasculature.
|Catalog Number||Usable Length||Coating Length||Tip Shape|
Coated with SLIP-COAT® coating.
Please direct all communications regarding contracting, pricing and orders of Asahi neurovascular products to Medtronic.
For ordering information, please contact Medtronic Vascular Customer Solutions by phone at 888-283-7868.
For any technical questions or support, contact Medtronic Technical Services team by phone at 877-526-7890 or via email at email@example.com.
Contact Medtronic Vascular Customer Solutions
- Ordering Information: 888-283-7868
- Technical Support: 877-526-7890
Contact us if you have any questions:
- Toll-free: 855-286-9473