ASAHI CHIKAI 10 Neurovascular Guidewire
Precision and durabiltity for neurovascular interventions
ASAHI CHIKAI 10 Neurovascular Guidewire offers:
- ACT ONE technology provides precise torque response to navigate tortuous anatomy
- Optimum balance between tip flexibility and support for microcatheter delivery
- Durable tip shape retention for selectivity and precise positioning in difficult cases
Dual Coil Design:
- ACT ONE technology incorporated into the dual coil design for superior durability and torque response
- ACT ONE incorporates three of ASAHI INTECC’s technologies – wire drawing, wire forming and torque transmission
Indications for Use
ASAHI CHIKAI 10 is intended to be used in the neuro vasculature to facilitate the placement and exchange of therapeutics devices such as cerebral catheters during intravascular therapy.This guide wire is intended for use only in the neuro vasculature.
|Catalog Number||Product Name||Size|
|WAIN-CKI-200||ASAHI CHIKAI Guidewire-200cm||0.014″|
|WAIN-CKI-300||ASAHI CHIKAI Guidewire-300cm||0.014″|
|WAIN-CKI-10-200||ASAHI CHIKAI 10 Guidewire-200cm||0.010″|
|WAIN-CKI-10-300||ASAHI CHIKAI 10 Guidewire-300cm||0.010″|
Coated with SLIP-COAT® coating.
Please direct all communications regarding contracting, pricing and orders of ASAHI neurovascular products to Medtronic.
For ordering information, please contact Medtronic Vascular Customer Solutions by phone at 888-283-7868.
For any technical questions or support, contact Medtronic Technical Services team by phone at 877-526-7890 or via email at email@example.com.
Contact Medtronic Vascular Customer Solutions
- Ordering Information: 888-283-7868
- Technical Support: 877-526-7890
Contact us if you have any questions:
- Toll-free: 855-286-9473