ASAHI CHIKAI black18
Reverse tapered shaft neurovascular guide wire
ASAHI CHIKAI black18 Neurovascular Guide Wire Features
- Reverse tapered shaft: The distal spring coil has an outer diameter of 0.018” to provide additional support. The body of the guide wire has an outer diameter of 0.016” to provide support and tapers proximally to 0.014” to provide tactile feedback.
- Smooth delivery of microcatheter: Excellent support and less friction due to polymer jacket and hydrophilic coating. Ledge effect is reduced with smaller gap between microcatheter inner diameter and guide wire outer diameter at the distal end.
- Precise torque response: ACT ONE technology provides exceptional torque response in tortuous anatomy.
Indications for Use
The ASAHI CHIKAI black18 Neurovascular Guide Wire is intended to be used in the neuro vasculature to facilitate placement and exchange of therapeutic devices such as cerebral catheters during intravascular therapy. This guide wire is intended for use only in the neuro vasculature.
|Catalog Number||Usable Length||Coating Length||Tip Shape|
|WAIN-CKI-18-200-BS||200cm||170cm||Re-shapeable round curve|
Coated with SLIP-COAT® coating.
Please direct all communications regarding contracting, pricing and orders of ASAHI neurovascular products to Medtronic.
For ordering information, please contact Medtronic Vascular Customer Solutions by phone at 888-283-7868.
For any technical questions or support, contact Medtronic Technical Services team by phone at 877-526-7890 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Contact Medtronic Vascular Customer Solutions
- Ordering Information: 888-283-7868
- Technical Support: 877-526-7890
Contact us if you have any questions:
- Toll-free: 855-286-9473