ASAHI CHIKAI V Peripheral Vascular Guidewire
Easing access of the most tortuous and distal vessels
ASAHI CHIKAI V Peripheral Vascular Guidewire:
- Precise torque response to access distal or tortuous anatomy
- ACT ONE dual-coil design provides excellent tip durability for multi-vessel embolization
- Allows for smooth microcatheter delivery to target anatomy
- Faciiliates the placement and exchange of microcatheters
ASAHI CHIKAI V Product Design:
- ACT ONE dual-coil design
- Hydrophilic coated shaft
- Flexible distal tip and supportive distal shaft
Indications for Use
ASAHI CHIKAI V is intended for use in the peripheral vasculature, to facilitate the exchange and placement of diagnostic and therapeutic devices such as vascular catheters during peripheral interventional procedures.This guide wire is not intended for use in neuro- or coronary vasculature.
|Catalog Number||Product Name||Size|
|WCKV165-14||ASAHI CHIKAI V Guidewire||0.014″|
Coated with SLIP-COAT® coating.
Please direct all communications regarding contracting, pricing and orders of ASAHI neurovascular products to Medtronic.
For ordering information, please contact Medtronic Vascular Customer Solutions by phone at 888-283-7868.
For any technical questions or support, contact Medtronic Technical Services team by phone at 877-526-7890 or via email at email@example.com.
Contact Medtronic Vascular Customer Solutions
- Ordering Information: 888-283-7868
- Technical Support: 877-526-7890
Contact us if you have any questions:
- Toll-free: 855-286-9473