ASAHI CHIKAI Neurovascular Guidewire
Precision, safety, and durabiltity for neurovascular interventions
ASAHI CHIKAI Neurovascular Guidewire offers:
- Precise torque response for navigating tortuous anatomy
- Optimum balance between tip flexibility and support for microcatheter delivery
- Durable shape retention for selectivity and positioning in long cases
Dual Coil Design:
- ACT ONE proprietary technology is the foundation of the dual-coil design that provides exceptional durability and torque response.
- ACT ONE incorporates three of ASAHI INTECC’s technologies – wire drawing, wire forming and torque transmission
Indications for Use
The ASAHI CHIKAI Neurovascular Guidewire is intended to be used in the neuro vasculature to facilitate placement and exchange of therapeutic devices such as cerebral catheters during intravascular therapy. This guidewire is intended for use only in the neuro vasculature.
|Catalog Number||Product Name||Size|
|WAIN-CKI-200||ASAHI CHIKAI Guidewire-200cm||0.014″|
|WAIN-CKI-300||ASAHI CHIKAI Guidewire-300cm||0.014″|
|WAIN-CKI-10-200||ASAHI CHIKAI 10 Guidewire-200cm||0.010″|
|WAIN-CKI-10-300||ASAHI CHIKAI 10 Guidewire-300cm||0.010″|
Coated with SLIP-COAT® coating.