ASAHI FUBUKI 043
and great support for
4.2 Fr (ID: 0.043″)
Distal Support System Features
- Trackability: Hydrophilic coating and flexible soft tube provides superb trackability in sharp bends
or tortuous vessels.
- Enhanced Kink Resistance: Proprietary wire braiding which enhances kink resistance and maintains
- Delivery Support: Large inner lumen 1.10mm(0.043”) with PTFE coating enables smooth delivery
of the microcatheter.
Distal Support System
Designed as a distal support catheter to provide support to a microcatheter and other access devices.
Indications for Use
The ASAHI FUBUKI 043 and ASAHI FUBUKI Guide Catheters are intended to be used to guide interventional devices for neurovascular therapy to a lesion or a procedural site for a percutaneous intravascular procedure in the neurovasculature. This catheter is also intended to be used for injection of contrast media. Do not use this catheter other than for use in the neurovasculature.
|Catalog Number||Usable Length||Coating Length||Tip Shape|
Stylet and Peel-away included
Please direct all communications regarding contracting, pricing and orders of ASAHI neurovascular products to Medtronic.
For ordering information, please contact Medtronic Vascular Customer Solutions by phone at 888-283-7868.
For any technical questions or support, contact Medtronic Technical Services team by phone at 877-526-7890 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Contact Medtronic Vascular Customer Solutions
- Ordering Information: 888-283-7868
- Technical Support: 877-526-7890
Contact us if you have any questions:
- Toll-free: 855-286-9473