With this in mind, not all CE and guide wire education is the same. The ideal training curriculum comes from sources focused solely on guide wire and microcatheter devices. This is to deliver deep dives into how each product is specifically designed to solve challenges often seen in interventional procedures. It is also important to pair this with a knowledgeable instructor with experience in the field to work closely with the participants to better understand the subject and technology. With all these elements put together, it instills confidence in the user to carefully evaluate the challenge presented and choose a tool best suited to the task.
Guide Wire Education Built For Success
An effective guide wire education is not an exact science, but these basic elements can help for an enjoyable, timely, and productive learning environment:
- An interactive presenter knowledgeable in the subject matter with a cleverly put-together didactic and/or presentation
- Demo products to handle and evaluate
A simulation system that mimics the overall properties of a lesion. This will enable trainees to experience the device ex vivo using a simulator
This is where ASAHI INTECC’s ETOSS system comes into play.
Asahi Intecc’s ETOSS Guide Wire Education
- How different guide wire properties facilitate different movements within a lesion
- The Intentional selection of a guide wire or microcatheter based on anatomical or lesion characteristics
The ETOSS Guide Wire Education Device Consists Of:
- PC laptop
- Two white base plates where normal length devices are rolled and installed
- Two HD web cameras
- Specialized software to show multiple views of the lesion
- An artificial lesion
Go Beyond Guide Wire Education
A Guide Wire Education Testimonial
Augusta University Chief Cardiology Fellow Dr. Ripa Patel shares her experience at Asahi’s ASCENT
guide wire education program in the video below from our YouTube channel.
Book Your Own Custom Guide Wire Education
ASAHI can provide tailored guide wire educational sessions that suit your practice and procedure complexity to enable cath lab staff, fellows-in-training, and skilled operators to learn highly relevant education.
- Reach us on our contact us page here, where you can download or view our Territory Manager (TM) locator and interactive map
- Contact your local rep or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to set you up with your ETOSS and/or AELive (CE) training
- Finally, click any of the icons below to get up-to-date news and events on any of our social media channels.
You can also DM us there and we can connect you to your local TM as well.
See Our ETOSS Guide Wire Education Video
To learn more about ASAHI ETOSS and how it works, check out this video from Asahi Intecc USA’s YouTube channel.