Last Updated: [Feb 26, 2020]
How We Collect and Use Your Personal Information
We collect and use your personal information in the following ways:
- When You Provide Information To Us: We may collect the following types of information from you when you contact us through our Websites and Services:
- Identifiers and contact information: We may collect your name, email and telephone number.
- Company and/or hospital information: We may collect your company or hospital’s name, address, billing address, shipping address, and the representative’s telephone number and email address.
- Transactional information: We may collect information such as your corporate credit card information (if you choose) or other payment information. We may also keep a record of your purchasing history for our own record-keeping purposes and to help us respond to your questions about your orders.
- Other information: We may collect other information, including personal information, that you provide to us through our Websites or when you otherwise communicate with us.
We use this information to provide our Services to you, including to provide you information about our products, to fulfill your orders, to respond to your inquiries and comments, to communicate with you, and to process payments. From time to time, we may use this information to send you promotional content about our products that we think you may be interested in.
- Automatically Through our Websites: We collect information that is sent to us automatically by your web browser when you use our Websites and through cookies. Examples of the types of information we collect automatically include:
- Identifiers: We collect identifiers, such as your IP address.
- Internet and network activity information: We may collect information about your web browser, operating system, and about your interaction with our Websites.
How We Share Your Personal Information
We do not sell your personal information or provide your personal information to third parties for their own marketing or advertising purposes. We may, however, share your personal information in the course of our business, and in providing our services to you, in the following ways:
- To our Service Providers: We may share your personal information with companies or individuals that we contract with in order to receive services (“Service Providers”). These services include, among other things, providing Services to you on our behalf, facilitating the shipment and delivery of products to you, processing payments, and performing analytic services for our Websites. We require our Service Providers to not use or disclose your Personal Information for any purpose other than for providing Services to us.
- With our Affiliates: We may share your personal information to our affiliates, such as Asahi Intecc Co., Ltd. and its affiliates and subsidiaries, in order to provide Services to you, or for other business purposes, but only to the extent it is necessary to do so.
- To Comply With Legal Obligations: From time to time, we may be required to provide personal information third parties in response to a court order, subpoena, government investigation, or as otherwise required by law or legal process.
- We may also share your personal information with third parties, such as law enforcement agencies, when we, in good faith, believe that: (i) you or others are acting unlawfully; (ii) it is necessary or appropriate to satisfy any law, regulation or other governmental request; (iii) it is necessary to operate our business and Website properly; or (iv) to protect or defend our rights or the rights or well-being of others.
- At Your Direction: If you instruct us to share your personal information with any third party, we will do so per your instruction.
Cookies and Tracking Technologies
We may use “cookies” to keep, and sometimes track, information about you on our Websites. Cookies are small data files that are sent to your browser or related software from a Web server and stored on your computer’s hard drive. Cookies track where you travel on the Websites and what you look at, and facilitates efficient navigation between our Websites’ pages.
Most web browsers (such as Chrome, Safari, Internet Explorer, Firefox, etc.) can be set to inform you when a cookie has been sent to you and provide you with the opportunity to refuse that cookie. Refusing a cookie will generally not interfere with your use of the Websites. However, refusal of a cookie may, in some cases, preclude you from using or negatively impact the display or function of the Websites.
Third Party Analytics: We use Google Analytics to collect and process data about visitors’ use of our websites, for the purpose of optimizing website content and design. Information about how Google uses data collected from partners’ sites or apps, including Google’s use of “cookies” to identify and track website visitors’ IP addresses, is available at: www.google.com/policies/privacy/partners/. To prevent Google Analytics from recognizing your IP address on return visits, you can disable its cookies in your browser settings or by installing the Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-on, available here, https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
Do Not Track Signals: Some web browsers incorporate a “Do Not Track” (“DNT”) or similar feature that signals to websites that the user does not want to have his or her online activity and behavior tracked. By sending a DNT signal, the browser can block the website from collecting certain information about the browser’s user. However, many online websites, including our Websites, are not configured to respond to DNT signals from web browsers. As such, we do not recognize or respond to DNT requests.
Updating Your Personal Information
If you would like to update any personal information we hold about you, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Retention and Security
We retain your personal information only for as long as needed to provide you with our Services, including to fulfill your orders and requests and to communicate with you. We also retain your personal information as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, to resolve disputes and to enforce our agreements.
Links to Other Websites
Our Websites and Services are not directed or marketed toward children under 13 years old and we do not knowingly collect any personal information from children under 13 years old without prior verifiable parental consent. If we learn that a child under the age of 13 has submitted personal information to us without parental consent, we will take all reasonable measures to delete the information as soon as possible and to not use such information for any purpose, except where necessary to protect the safety of the child or others as required or allowed by law. If you believe that a child under 13 years old has provided us with personal information, please contact us at: email@example.com.
Information for Visitors from Outside of the United States
We encourage you to periodically review this page for the latest information on our privacy practices.