Caravel is a low profile microcatheter specifically designed for high performance in tortuous anatomy and microchannels.
Caravel is a push only, non-torque microcatheter.
ACT ONE® PRECISION BRAIDED SHAFT
- Unique braiding delivers best-in-class flexibility
- Precision engineering ensures unmatched performance in tortuous anatomy
LOW PROFILE MICROCATHETER
- Excellent crossing profile: 1.9Fr (0.62mm)
- Low profile design to cross microchannels
- 2 Caravels fit in a 6Fr guide catheter
INTERNAL LUMEN INTEGRITY
- Enhanced resistance to kinking in tortuous anatomy
- Facilitates optimal guide wire performance
ACT ONE Maintains Inner Lumen:
|Outer Diamater (Fr(MM))||Inner Diamater (INCH(MM))|
|Product||Catalog No.||Tip||Distal Shaft||Proximal Shaft||Tip||Shaft||Usable Length (CM)||Hydrophilic Coating Length (CM)|
|ASAHI Caravel, 135cm||CRV135-19P ||1.4 (0.48)||1.9 (0.62)||2.6 (0.85)||0.016 (0.40)||0.022 (0.55)||135||70|
|ASAHI Caravel, 150cm||CRV150-19P||1.4 (0.48)||1.9 (0.62)||2.6 (0.85)||0.016 (0.40)||0.022 (0.55)||150||85|
Indications for Use
This microcatheter is intended to provide support to facilitate the placement of guide wires in the coronary and peripheral vasculatures, and can be used to exchange one guide wire for another. This microcatheter is also intended to assist in the delivery of contrast media into the coronary and peripheral vasculatures. Do not use this microcatheter other than for use in the coronary and peripheral vasculatures.